Best Varicose Veins Treatment In Nashik
WORLD ‘s best German made Biolitic LASER Leonardo dual 45 for varicose vein first time in North Maharashtra.
What are Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are also known as varicose or varicosities. It occurs when your veins become enlarged, dilated, and overfilled with blood. Varicose veins are large, swollen veins that often appear on the legs and feet. When the valves in the veins do not work properly, varicose veins occur. Due to varicose veins, blood does not flow effectively. Elite Cosmetic Surgery Center provides the best varicose veins treatment in Nashik. Now we see what is included in this treatment :
Varicose Veins Treatment:
Catheter-assisted procedures using radiofrequency or laser energy. In one of these treatments, the doctor inserts a thin tube (catheter) into an enlarged vein and heats the tip of the catheter using either radiofrequency or laser energy. This procedure is the preferred treatment for larger varicose veins.s is simply making the process that is already happening work better, faster and far easier. The lasers will shatter the ink into small particles so that your body is able to effectively clear it from your system.
Why might I need endovenous laser varicose vein surgery?
We suggest you laser surgery if your varicose veins are sore, or red and swollen. If the skin over your varicose veins is irritated you then also we suggest you Laser Surgery.
Varicose veins are not a serious health problem, but they can be painful. To overcome this problem visit Elite Cosmetic Surgery Center where our expertise Doctor’s suggest you best treatments.
What are Symptoms of Varicose Veins?
In the vast majority of patients, these veins cause no discomfort or pain, although they may potentially harmful.
In some patients, Varicose veins may be responsible for
- The heaviness of legs,
- Swelling in the ankles
- Skin pigmentation around the ankles
- Venous ulcers (non-healing wounds) around the ankles.
- Rupture of veins and bleeding,
- Development of clot formation (thrombosis).
What is endovenous laser varicose vein surgery?
varicose vein treatment, also known as endovenous ablation, where laser energy to cauterize and close varicose veins in the legs. This treatment may be used for cosmetic purposes as well as to solve the problem of aching, swelling, skin irritation, discoloration or inflammation.
How do I get ready for endovenous laser varicose vein surgery?
- At Elite Cosmetic Surgery Center, we will explain the procedure to you. You can ask us any questions you have about the procedure.
- You may be asked to sign a consent form that gives permission to do the procedure. Read the form carefully and ask questions if anything is not clear.
- We will ask questions about your health history. We will ask also give you a physical exam. This is to make sure you are in good health before the procedure. You may also need blood tests and other diagnostic tests.
- You must not eat or drink for 8 hours before the procedure. This often means no food or drink after midnight.
- You may have medicine to help you relax.
- Arrange to have someone to drive you home after the procedure.
What are the risks of endovenous laser varicose vein surgery?
As we know all surgeries have some risks. Some possible risks of laser varicose vein surgery include:
- Pain over the vein
- Nerve damage
- Redness or swelling (inflammation) of the vein
- Blood clots
- Changes in skin color over the treated vein
What happens after endovenous laser varicose vein surgery?
When we perform laser varicose vein surgery, Your leg may have some bruising. The bruises should go away in about 2 weeks.
You’ll need to have someone drive you home after your surgery.
At home After you go home, be sure to follow any instructions from your provider. You may be told to:
- Put an ice pack over the area for 15 minutes at a time, to help reduce swelling.
- Check the incision sites every day. It’s normal to see light pink fluid on the bandage.
- Keep the incision sites out of water for 48 hours. You may need to take a sponge bath until the bandages are removed.
- Wear compression stockings for a few days or weeks, if advised. These stockings gently squeeze your legs. This helps to prevent swelling in your legs. It can also help stop your blood from clotting or pooling.
- Not sit or lie down for long periods of time. Keep your leg raised when sitting.
- Not stand for long periods of time.
- Walk about 3 times a day for 10 to 20 minutes each time. Do this for 1 to 2 weeks.
- Keep active, but don’t run, jump, or lift heavy things for 1 to 2 weeks.
- Not take hot baths for 1 to 2 weeks.
If you want to overcome the problem of Varicose Veins then visit today Elite Cosmetic Surgery Center where we provide the best treatment at affordable cost.
What happens during endovenous laser varicose vein surgery?
Generally, endovenous laser varicose vein surgery follows this process:
- You’ll change into a hospital gown and lie down on an exam table. The table may be tilted in different positions during the procedure. You may be given special goggles or eyeglasses to wear during the surgery. This is to protect your eyes from the laser light.
- Your healthcare provider will numb the area where the tube or catheter will be put into your vein. Your healthcare provider will also give you a shot or injection of numbing medicine along the length of the vein that will be treated.
- Your healthcare provider will use a Doppler ultrasound device to check the vein before and during the procedure. This process uses sound waves to make an image of the vein on a computer screen.
- Your healthcare provider will make a small cut or incision in your skin and insert the catheter. It will be guided into the varicose vein. A laser fiber will be put into the catheter. As your healthcare provider slowly pulls out the catheter, the laser will heat up the length of the vein. The vein will close up and should eventually shrink.