Quality & Safety is our Culture
Dr. Manoj Bachhav
PLASTIC & COSMETIC SURGEON
Board Certified Plastic, Cosmetic and Laser Surgeon
M.B.B.S., M.S. General Surgery, M. Ch. Plastic Surgery, D.N.B. Plastic Surgery, MNAMS, FACS
Specialty: Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
Registration No. MMC -2008/09/3295
- M.Ch. Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery from Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital(2012-2015), affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- Diplomate of National Board (D.N.B.) Plastic Surgery, New Delhi. (2015)
- M.S.General Surgery from LokmanyaTilak Municipal Medical College and Hospital. Sion, Mumbai. (2009-2012), affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- M.B.B.S. from Dr. VasantraoPawar Medical College. Adgoan, Nasik(2002-2008), affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
- Board Certified Hand Transplant Surgeon -Certified Plastic surgeon for hand transplant surgery at K.E.M. hospital by Directorate of health services (Maharashtra State)
- MNAMS- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- FACS-Fellow of American College Of Surgeons. U.S.A.
Life member- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India(APSI)
Life Member- National Association of Burns India(NABI)
Membership- FACS-Fellow of American College Of Surgeons. U.S.A.
Publications in National and International Journals:
2. Original Article: “Ride-on” technique and other simple and logical solutions to counter the most common complications of silicone implants in augmentation rhinoplasty Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery: Year 2015Volume 48 | Issue 2 DOI:10.4103/0970-0358.163056
3. Original Article: Autologous Fat Transfer for Esthetic Contouring of Face in Posttraumatic Nonfunctional Maxillofacial Deformities-Craniomaxillofacial Trauma and Reconstruction, Thieme Medical Publishers 333 Seventh Avenue, New York, USA. DOI: 10.1055/s-0035-1566163
6. A New Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Procedure for Correction of Frontal Coup de Sabre Deformity in Romberg’s Syndrome-Case Report-Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral SurgeryMarch 2015, Volume 14, Supplement 1, pp 401-406
9. Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)—A Case Study and Review of Literature Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research: Table of Contents 2015 | Month: March | Volume: 9
1. Post-burn contractures: providing effective prevention strategies (best paper session) :NABICON 2014, Delhi.
2. Awareness among practicing burn physician, Role of CME. : NABICON 2014, Delhi.
3. Managing Difficult Leg Trauma – Thinking Beyond Standard Cross Leg Flaps- APSICON 2015, Mumbai.
4. Aesthetic Contouring of Face using autologous Fat Transfer with low-speed manual centrifuge technique- APSICON 2015, Mumbai.
5. Silicone implants in augmentation rhinoplasty- solutions to counter most common complications!- (Best poster session)- APSICON 2015, Mumbai.
6. Multimodality Treatment for Burns Wounds in a Specialized Burns Unit (Best paper session): MASICON 2011, Mumbai.
ISO Certified Cosmetic Surgery Center
Post-burn contractures: Providing effective prevention strategies.
Vaginoplasty For Vaginal Agenesis: Our Experience Over 4 Years
Managing Difficult Leg Trauma – 0ur Experience with Unconventional
Cross Leg Flaps
• Dr. Gool Contractor Memorial Award For Best Trauma Resident, 2012 At Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and Hospital. Sion, Mumbai.
• Best Publication Award in the field of Plastic Surgery for the year 2015 at National conference APSICON-2016 for work in Rhinoplasty.
• Awarded VasudhanArjin Laser Fellowship in 2016
• Winner of Ovid Quiz-2016 held in Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai