Best Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment in Nashik
What is PRP therapy and where is it used?
PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma. In this treatment withdrawing a patient’s own blood, processing it to enriched cells, are injected into the scalp. For the natural growth of the hair, PRP contains essential proteins. To stimulate inactive or newly implanted hair follicles into an active growth phase is the purpose of using PRP in hair restoration. There are many intracellular structures such as glycogen, lysosomes and alpha granules are present inside the platelets. All these granules which are present in PRP contain clotting and growth factors which realize at the time of repair and healing process. This PRP technique can be used to prevent hair loss, anti-aging treatment, and facial rejuvenation. In Nashik, elite cosmetic surgery center provide the best treatment for hair restoration that is PRP treatment at best affordable cost.
How does the treatment work?
- PPR treatment is helpful for Skin hydration
- After that treatment, you can get Soft and nourished skin
- It will be helpful to a reduction in fine lines
- Improved collagen
- Restoration of youthful skin can be possible through PPR treatment.
- Platelet Rich Plasma can be helpful in reduction of under eye fine lines and darkness
- Hair fall reduction can be possible through PPR treatment
- Healthier individual strands of hair
- PPR can help in the growth of hair on the scalp when combined with appropriate medicines.
What post-treatment care is required?
- In PRP treatment patient have to take tiny injection all over scalp and skin, which create multiple small injuries to scalp and skin.
- Activities that might cause you to perspire must be avoided for at least 8 hours after the treatment.
- It is necessary to avoid sunbathe for at least 2 days after the treatment.
- During PPR treatment and after PPR treatment Do not undergo any other hair treatment or skin treatment for a week after a meso or PRP hair treatment.
- Patient must have to avoid washing your hair or applying any type of hair product for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
What is the procedure?
In Nashik, elite cosmetic surgery center gives you best treatment of PRP by following the procedure in which Your blood is drawn, fed into a sealed test tube, centrifuged and the separated plasma is mixed with actives. This is then injected into the layers of your skin on your face, body or scalp.
Advantages of PRP Therapy against hair loss are:
- PPR i.e Platelet Rich Plasma is Simple, nonsurgical procedure.
- Multiple Injections: procedure lasting approximately 60 minutes
- This treatment is Safe and reliable results
- The very quick recovery period
- You will get beautiful and above all extremely natural looking end results
By considering the above advantages, if you are thinking about Platelet Rich Plasma treatment for hair restoration then visit today elite cosmetic surgery center Nashik where you get PRP treatment at affordable cost.
To Experience the New Technologies Treatments in Nashik, Visit Elite Cosmetic Surgery Center for Best Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment in Nashik.