Minimally Invasive Treatment In Nashik
For some surgical procedure, we have to shift from traditional open surgery to the use of less invasive means. Minimally invasive surgery is done with the aid of a viewing scope and instruments which are specially designed for this surgical purpose. In this surgery, surgeon does tiny cuts or no cuts at all in the skin rather than the large cuts which are done in traditional surgery. At Elite Cosmetic Surgery Center in Nashik, we provide option Minimally invasive surgery which gives you the best results and recovery rather than traditional surgery.
In Nashik, elite cosmetic surgery center is one of the best cosmetic surgery centers where we provide the best Botox treatment but firstly you have to understand about this treatment :
What is Botox and how does it work?
The protein that is used to temporarily relax facial muscles is Botulinum toxin which is natural purifier for skin that causes the removal of lines and wrinkles. It can also be used to treat medical conditions such as hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). Botox is one of the original and known brand name and the most tested product on the market. We get this protein after of many decades of studies and has been used extensively in medicine. It is certified in the medical and cosmetic field and It is the safest product.
What does the Treatment Involve?
When we give Botox treatment to you, it is important to note that you may encounter some slight bruising and swelling directly after treatment, due to the needle, While there is no real downtime associated with this treatment. With the help of makeup, this can easily be masked. There are no long-term side effects of having wrinkle injections, because of these patients can do their usual activities straight away, and can also fly after-treatment. elite cosmetic surgery center which is ISO certified cosmetic surgery center in Nashik gives that treatment at affordable cost
Who would this Treatment Suit?
Before thinking about to do this treatment you must have knowledge of to whom this treatment is suitable. This treatment is primarily used for skin rejuvenation and the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles can be used on a wide range of patients. Botulinum toxin is injected into muscles and used to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) for a short period of time. To improve the look of moderate to severe crow’s feet lines it can also be injected into the area around the side of the eyes. By considering all the above points if you are thinking to undergo through Botox treatment then visit us today and get the best results.
Botulinum Toxin can be used to?
- This is used for Smooth crow’s feet, forehead furrows, frown lines, lip lines, and bunny lines
- It is helpful in Diminish neck bands
- It can Improve the appearance of skin dimpling of the chin
- Botulinum toxin can be used to Lift the corners of the mouth
- It is useful to Soften a square jawline
- Correct a gummy smile
Dermal Fillers-Minimally Invasive Procedures
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face.
As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow’s feet become more apparent.
The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity, and lifestyle.
What Dermal Fillers can do?
- Fillers can Plump thin lips
- That fillers are Enhance shallow contours
- FIllers are used to soften facial creases and wrinkles
- It Improves the appearance of recessed scars
- Fillers can reconstruct contour deformities in the face
- Decrease or remove the shadow of the lower lids
What Dermal Fillers can’t do?
For some patients, surgery such as a facelift, brow lift or eye lift may be the best approach. Nonsurgical rejuvenation treatments, such as soft tissue fillers, cannot achieve the same results but may help delay the time when consideration of a facelift becomes appropriate. It is important to remember that dermal fillers are temporary treatments for facial aging and that ongoing treatments will be needed for long-term results.
In Nashik, Elite cosmetic surgery center provides you best treatment of Dermal fillers that can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.
Skin Rejuvenation and Resurfacing – Skin Care Procedure
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles, sunspots or visible blood vessels. In addition, the skin may lose tone, feel less firm and lose the healthy glow that is evident in younger skin.
Different treatment modalities are available to treat the different aspects of skin damage.
Laser resurfacing, mechanical resurfacing, chemical peels and injectable products can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles of the entire face or those that develop in specific regions of the face, such as the upper lip and around the eyes. These treatments can also be used to address pigmentation disorders, such as sun and age spots, and they can be used to improve the appearance of acne scars or other skin conditions.
The specific type of treatment that will best address your concerns are determined after a consultation with your board-certified plastic surgeon. Most skin treatments require a series of treatments and a multi-modality approach to achieving excellent results. Most importantly, the patient must be committed to protecting his or her skin going forward so that the results achieved will be longer lasting.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing. Every patient is unique and will exhibit different combinations of genetic and environmental signs of aging that impact their skin. There are multiple ways to treat many of these issues, and those treatment methods should be planned and discussed with your board-certified plastic surgeon based on your specific situation and desires.
The following are some of the conditions that different skin rejuvenation approaches can address:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As a result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite
- Dull skin: Skin that has lost the vibrant glow from a buildup of dead skin cells and clogged pores
Chemical Peel- Minimally Invasive Procedure
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical peel uses a chemical solution to improve the texture and tone of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers. In Nashik, elite cosmetic surgery center is one of the best cosmetic surgery centers where we do peeling treatment. A peel is an acid or a combination of acids. Contrary to the popular belief that peels are a cosmetic procedure, chemical peeling is a well-established dermatological procedure having numerous indications. At Elite cosmetic surgery center, we provide chemical peels which can improve the skin’s appearance and you will get smoother and wrinkles skin.
Now we see the exact procedure of peeling:
How is it done?
In this treatment, we do cleansing or washing of the skin. For that, a gel or solution is applied and allowed to rest on the skin for some time. The contact time may be different depending on the indication and the type of peel following which the peel is neutralized.
After this treatment patient has taken some precautions for the best result:
What are the precautions to be taken?
- Post peeling for several days Direct sunlight is to be completely avoided.
- It is must to apply to sunscreen whenever patients.
- For the first few days soap should be avoided. water or a mild cleanser are used to clean the Skin.
- You have to apply to Moisturize its quantity is depending on the amount of peeling achieved.
- Do not physically peel, scratch or rub the skin following the procedure.
- For a few days after peel, any creams or treatments that have been going on should be stopped.
So if you wanted to do that treatment for better skin then visit elite cosmetic surgery center where we provide best and most cost-effective ways to improve the appearance of your skin in Nashik.
What a chemical peel can Improve?
- After Chemical Peel treatment you don’t have to face problem Acne or acne scars
- This treatment is helpful to remove fine lines and wrinkles
- Irregular skin pigmentation
- The roughness of your skin and scaly patches can remove through Chemical Peel treatment.
- Chemical peel treatment can heal Sun-damaged skin
What a chemical peel can’t do?
- This treatment is not that much effective if you have deep facial lines or wrinkles
- Significantly tighten loose or sagging skin
- This treatment can’t Remove deep scars
What is Dermabrasion?
This process is much similar as Chemical peel process. Dermabrasion and dermaplaning help to “refinish” the skin’s top layers through a method of controlled surgical scraping. The treatments soften the sharp edges of surface irregularities, giving the skin a smoother appearance.
Dermabrasion is most often used to improve the look of facial skin left scarred by accidents or previous surgery or to smooth out fine facial wrinkles. It’s also sometimes used to remove the pre-cancerous growths called keratoses. Dermaplaning is also commonly used to treat deep acne scars. Dermaplaning is used to treat deep acne scars by using a hand-held instrument called Dermatome.
We can perform dermabrasion and dermaplaning on small areas of skin or on the entire face. They can be used alone or in conjunction with other procedures such as facelift, scar removal/revision or chemical peel.
This information will give you a basic understanding of the procedure-when it can help, how it’s performed and what results you can expect. If you’re considering surgery to refinish the skin, visit today Elite Cosmetic Surgery Center in Nashik, Where we provide the best dermabrasion and dermaplaning treatment at affordable cost.
Laser Skin Resurfacing- Skin Care Procedure
What is Laser Skin Resurfacing?
Laser skin resurfacing, also known as a laser peel, laser vaporization, and lasabrasion, can reduce facial wrinkles, scars, and blemishes. Newer laser technologies give your plastic surgeon a new level of control in laser surfacing, permitting extreme precision, especially in delicate areas. Laser Skin Resurfacing is the best way to reduce wrinkles, age spots, acne scars, and other blemishes. This treatment is useful for tightening skin as well as balance skin tone.
What laser skin resurfacing can improve?
- Laser Skin Resurfacing can improve fine lines or wrinkles around or under your eyes, forehead or mouth
- It is helpful to remove Scars from acne or chickenpox
- Non-responsive skin after a facelift
- Laser Skin Resurfacing used to repair aged or sun-damaged skin
- Liver spots
- It Improves your complexion if you have yellowish or grayish skin tones
- Birthmarks such as linear epidermal nevi can remove by using Laser Skin Resurfacing technique.
- Enlarged oil glands on the nose
How does laser skin resurfacing work?
It’s all about using beams of light. At Elite Cosmetic Surgery center, the surgeon uses the laser to send short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin. This removes unwanted, damaged skin in a very precise manner one layer at a time.
In Laser Skin Resurfacing outer layer of skin will remove by using a laser beam and this process called the epidermis. It simultaneously heats the underlying skin, called the dermis. This action works to stimulate the growth of new collagen fibers. As the treated area heals, the new skin that forms is smoother and firmer.
After understanding what is actual Laser Skin Resurfacing treatment, if you think this treatment is suitable for you then visit us today Elite Cosmetic Surgery Center where we provide you best laser skin resurfacing treatment at best affordable cost.
Microdermabrasion – Minimally Invasive Procedure
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer.
This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and stretch marks.
What Microdermabrasion can do?
- Improve age spots and blackheads
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin)
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne
Microdermabrasion helps to thicken your collagen, which results in a younger-looking complexion. Collagen is a protein in your skin that’s abundant when you’re a child and makes skin appear taut and smooth. Collagen production declines as we age, resulting in looser, uneven skin.
To Experience the New Technologies Treatments in Nashik, Visit Elite Cosmetic Surgery Center for Best Minimally Invasive Treatment In Nashik.