Best Laser Acne Scar Treatment In Nashik
Acne is primarily originated from a hormonal imbalance in the body it’s not just a hygiene related problem. The key causal factor behind acne are Androgens or male reproductive hormones. This is the problem is faced mainly by many people and elite cosmetic surgery center which is ISO certified and Cosmetic surgery center in Nashik provides Best Laser Acne Scar Treatment.
for acne treatment and acne scar treatment elite cosmetic surgery center offer multiple procedures at Esthetic clinic.T o correct acne related conditions all these procedures are non-surgical and either employ laser technology or medical agents.M edical therapy,L aser techniques,R adiofrequency techniques, Dermarollers and Cryorollers, Microdermabrasion, Chemical peels. elite cosmetic surgery center provides treatment in best acne scar removal by using laser technique in reasonable cost.
To Experience the New Technologies Treatments in Nashik, Visit Elite Cosmetic Surgery Center for Best Laser Acne Scar Treatment in Nashik.
Keloid scars can be tender to touch, itchy, or cause a burning sensation. By clothes rubbing against them, you may find them irritated. They can limit movement If they’re near a joint. It causes embarrassment and anxiety which is the biggest problem is their appearance. when you find that symptoms, for the best treatment you can visit one of the best cosmetic surgery centers which is elite cosmetic surgery center for removal of Keloid/scar.
Dr.Bahhav’s elite cosmetic surgery center which is ISO certified provides the best treatment of Keloid/Scar in affordable cost.
Treatment isn’t always successful and can be difficult.
Scars can be made less visible but can never be completely removed.
To help flatten a keloid you can have:
*TO flatten small early ones Steroid injections directly into the scar may help.
*For 12 to 24 hours a day apply steroid-impregnated tape
*for 12 hours a day, for at least 3 months apply silicone gel sheeting on healing skin (not open wounds) Silicone gels or sheets are available from some pharmacies.
*To provide long-term compression use pressure bandages
Other options include:
- Stop them growing by Freezing early keloids with liquid nitrogen.
- To reduce redness to laser treatment is used-but this won’t make the scar smaller
- Sometimes followed by radiotherapy for the most severe cases Surgery to remove the keloid. It is effective about 70% of the time
- Afterward with steroid injections at the site of the removed scar Surgery followed immediately
- Interferon injections – recent studies of interferon injections have shown promise in reducing the size of keloids, although it’s not certain how long the effects will last
- Fluorouracil injections – this chemotherapy agent, injected alone or together with steroids, has been used as a treatment for keloids
- To ‘plump’ any scars that are pitted Dermal fillers can be used. However, results are usually temporary
- Skin needling – rolling a small device covered in hundreds of tiny needles across the skin is reported to be helpful but results vary and repeat treatments are often needed.
You will get all this therapy at elite cosmetic surgery center which is ISO certified and most trustable keloid/scar removal center in Nashik.
To Experience the New Technologies Treatments in Nashik, Visit Elite Cosmetic Surgery Center for Best Keloid-Scar Removal Treatment in Nashik.